Zomato Recruitment 2020 Job | Internship | Walk-in | Process | Apply Now for Freshers & Exp: Hello friends and welcome to freshersbee.com’s Zomato Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2020 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about Zomato Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Zomato Internship Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Zomato Career to get their dream job at Zomato through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest Zomato Walking, Zomato Off Campus Drives, Zomato referral Drive, Zomato Jobs for Experienced across India.
Zomato Recruitment 2020 details:
Table of Contents
|Experience Required||Freshers (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Zomato Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be flexible to work in Shifts.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on-wards.
- Candidates who have attended Zomato interview or recruitment before 6 months need not to apply.
Zomato Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the post you are applying for how ever for entry level position in Zomato recruitment selection process there mainly three steps that are as follow-
- Telephonic round
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Document verification.
Latest Job Opening Fields of work in Zomato:
To Apply for Zomato job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official Zomato website career page where aspirant can search and apply for relevant jobs. Most of the time company has vacancies for below posts.
- Platform Lead – Online Ordering
- Product Manager – Re-engagement
- Product Manager – Monetization
- Manager -MIS & Internal Reporting
- Software Engineer – Web Platform
- Engineering Manager
- Head Operations – Table Reservation
- Sales Manager
- Software Engineer – Data Analytics
- Team Lead – Online Ordering / Table Booking
- Associate- Merchant Onboarding
- Product Manager – Merchant Engagement
- Product Manager – Table Reservations
- Business Development Associate
- Key Account Manager
- Product Manager – Growth and Acquisition
- Manager Operations – Online Ordering
- Team Lead – Neutrality
- Sales Manager (English & Arabic)
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Software Engineer – Search
- Global Growth
- Content Analyst
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Senior Sales Executive
- Software Developer
- Content Associate
- UI Engineer
- Product Manager
- Associate – Human Resources
- Team Lead – Customer Delight
- AVP National Accounts
- Area Sales Manager
About Zomato Company:
Zomato is an Indian restaurant aggregator and food delivery start up founded by Deepinder Goyal in 2008. Zomato provides information, menus and user-reviews of restaurants, and also has food delivery options from partner restaurants in select cities. As of 2019, the service is available in 24 countries and in more than 10,000 cities.
Zomato was founded as Foodiebay in 2008. It was renamed Zomato in 2010. In 2011, Zomato expanded across India to Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata. Subsequently, in 2012, the company expanded operations internationally in several countries like the United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Qatar, the United Kingdom, the Philippines, and South Africa. In 2013, Zomato was launched in New Zealand, Turkey, Brazil and Indonesia, with its website and apps available in Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Indonesian and English languages. Further in April 2014, Zomato launched its services in Portugal, followed by launches in Canada, Lebanon and Ireland in the same year.
|Founders||Deepinder Goyal, Pankaj Chaddah|
|Current CEO||Deepinder Goyal|
|Industry Type||Consumer Services|
|No. of Employees||5,000|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
Important Links for Zomato Recruitment:
How To Apply For Zomato Jobs:
For more details about Zomato Recruitment, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates on Zomato Recruitment by visiting our website www.freshersbee.com regularly. Below we have shared important links of jobs and career pages. Please bookmark this page for quick access to all job openings in Zomato.
|Important Links for Zomato Recruitment 2020|
|Zomato Careers||Click Here|
|Internship Jobs in Zomato||Click Here|
|Top Companies Registration||Click Here|
|Search Govt Jobs in India||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Study Channel||Click Here|
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Passport size Photograph
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Zomato at
- Zomato Jobs in Bangalore
- Zomato Jobs in Hyderabad
- Zomato Jobs in Mumbai
- Zomato Jobs in Gurgaon(Gurugram)
- Zomato Jobs in Chennai
- Zomato Jobs in Pune
Sector 44 Rd, Sector 44,