Yahoo Recruitment 2018 Jobs for Freshers & Experienced: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s Yahoo Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2018 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about Yahoo Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Yahoo Internship Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Yahoo Career to get their dream job at Yahoo through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest Yahoo Walking, Yahoo Off Campus Drives, Yahoo referral Drive, Yahoo Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using Yahoo placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of Yahoo. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
Yahoo Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Company Name||Yahoo India Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
Yahoo Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be flexible to work in Shifts.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Yahoo interview or recruitment before 6
months need not to apply.
Yahoo Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Aptitude written test online
- Group Discussion (optional)
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in Yahoo:
- Partner Development Analyst III
- Dir, Field Sales
- Director – Ad Solutions
- Dir, Account Operations
- Tech Yahoo, Production Eng Ops, Associate
- Marketing & Communications
- Consulting Services & Customer Support
- Corporate Operations
- Development & Technology
- Human Resources
- Executive & Management
- Microsoft Systems Administrator Mid-Level
- Java UI Developer Mid Level
- Business Intelligence OBIEE Infrastructure Engineer
- Mobile Engineers
- Assistant Manager – BA
- Analyst – Data Consulting
- Intern, Industry Value Advisory
- Project & Deployment Co-ordinator
- Senior Manager – Analytics & Operational Excellence
- Dgm-it Security & Infrasturcture Operations
- Accounting Manager
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Security Engineering Consultant
- SCM Lead Consultant
- Microstrategy – Architect / Developer
- Senior Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
- IC Engineer (Semiconductor Process Engineer)
- Hardware Engineer(Optical Technology)
- Solution Architect – Hybris
- DGM – Senior Transformation Lead
- Manager / Senior Manager – ODI
- Security Engineering Specialist
- Decision Support System
- Switch Engineer
- Analyst – Governance & Ops Excellence
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Executive Copper Planning
- Store Manager
- Weblogic Adminstrator
About Yahoo Company:
According to Wikipedia:
Yahoo! is a web services provider, wholly owned by Verizon Communications through Oath Inc. and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The original Yahoo! company was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 2, 1995. Yahoo was one of the pioneers of the early Internet era in the 1990s. Marissa Mayer, a former Google executive, served as CEO and President of Yahoo until June 2017.
It was globally known for its Web portal, search engine Yahoo! Search, and related services, including Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo! Answers, advertising, online mapping, video sharing, fantasy sports, and its social media website. At its height it was one of the most popular sites in the United States. According to third-party web analytics providers, Alexa and SimilarWeb, Yahoo! was the highest-read news and media website, with over 7 billion views per month, being the sixth most visited website globally in 2016. According to news sources, roughly 700 million people visited Yahoo websites every month. Yahoo itself claimed it attracted “more than half a billion consumers every month in more than 30 languages”.
Once the most popular website in the U.S., Yahoo slowly started to decline since the late 2000s, and in 2017, Verizon Communications acquired most of Yahoo’s Internet business for $4.48 billion, excluding its stakes in Alibaba Group and Yahoo! Japan which were transferred to Yahoo’s successor company Altaba.
|No. of Employees||
Important Link for Yahoo Recruitment:
How To Apply For Yahoo Jobs:
- Yahoo Careers: Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Yahoo at
- Yahoo Jobs in Bangalore
- Yahoo Jobs in Hyderabad
- Yahoo Jobs in Mumbai
- Yahoo Jobs in Gurgaon
- Yahoo Jobs in Kolkata
Yahoo India Pvt. Ltd,
Unit No. 1261, 6th floor, Building No.12,
Solitaire Corporate Park, No. 167,
Guru Hargovindji Marg, (Andheri-Ghatkopar Link Road),
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093 India
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.
Freshersbee team wishes you a very good luck for your future, Here we have given all the important details about Yahoo recruitment process and we hope that this will help you. We continuously update our website to provide best content to the users, request you to visit our website www.freshersbee.com frequently for the latest updates.
⏱ Recently Published Posts For You:
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Asst Lecturer, LDA, AE Vacancy – Last Date 22 October 2018
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Court Manager & Translator Vacancy – Last Date: 15 October 2018
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Suchna Sahayak Vacancy – Last Date 03 November 2018
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Mass Interviewer, Civil Judge Vacancy – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- HAL Recruitment 2018 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Technician, Graduate & Diploma Trade Apprentice Vacancy