Volkswagen Recruitment 2018-19 Jobs | Off Campus | Walk-in | Process | Apply Now
Volkswagen Recruitment 2018 Job for Freshers & Experienced: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s Volkswagen Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2018 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about Volkswagen Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Volkswagen Internship Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Volkswagen Career to get their dream job at Volkswagen through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest Volkswagen Walking, Volkswagen Off Campus Drives, Volkswagen referral Drive, Volkswagen Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using Volkswagen placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of Volkswagen. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
Volkswagen Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
Volkswagen Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be flexible to work in Shifts.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Volkswagen interview or recruitment before 6
months need not to apply.
Volkswagen Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Aptitude written test online
- Group Discussion (optional)
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in Volkswagen:
- Marketing & Communications
- Head HR
- Area Sales Manager
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Analyst – Data Consulting
- Intern, Industry Value Advisory
- Project & Deployment Co-ordinator
- Senior Manager – Analytics & Operational Excellence
- Dgm-it Security & Infrasturcture Operations
- Accounting Manager
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
- Senior Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
About Volkswagen Company:
According to Wikipedia:
Volkswagen AG (pronounced [ˈfɔlksˌvaːgn̩]), known internationally as Volkswagen Group, is a German multinational automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany. It designs, manufactures and distributes passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, engines, and turbomachinery and offers related services including financing, leasing and fleet management. In 2016, it was the world’s largest automaker by sales, overtaking Toyota. It has maintained the largest market share in Europe for over two decades. It ranked seventh in the 2016 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies.
Volkswagen Group sells passenger cars under the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, SEAT, Škoda and Volkswagen marques; motorcycles under the Ducati brand; and commercial vehicles under the marques MAN, Scania, and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. It is divided into two primary divisions, the Automotive Division and the Financial Services Division, and has approximately 340 subsidiary companies. VW also has two major joint-ventures in China (FAW-Volkswagen and SAIC Volkswagen). The company has operations in approximately 150 countries and operates 100 production facilities across 27 countries.
|No. of Employees||
Important Link for Volkswagen Recruitment:
How To Apply For Volkswagen Jobs:
- Volkswagen Careers: Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Volkswagen at
- Volkswagen Jobs in Bangalore
- Volkswagen Jobs in Hyderabad
- Volkswagen Jobs in Mumbai
- Volkswagen Jobs in Gurgaon
- Volkswagen Jobs in Kolkata
Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited,
4th Floor, Silver Utopia,
Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400099.
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.
Freshersbee team wishes you a very good luck for your future, Here we have given all the important details about Volkswagen recruitment process and we hope that this will help you. We continuously update our website to provide best content to the users, request you to visit our website www.freshersbee.com frequently for the latest updates.
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form