Tata Motors Recruitment 2018-19 Jobs | Off Campus | Walk-in | Process | Apply Now
Tata Motors Recruitment 2018 Jobs for Freshers & Experienced: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s Tata Motors Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2018 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about Tata Motors Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Tata Motors Internship Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tata Motors Career to get their dream job at Tata Motors through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest Tata Motors Walking, Tata Motors Off Campus Drives, Tata Motors referral Drive, Tata Motors Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using Tata Motors placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of Tata Motors. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
Tata Motors Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Company Name||Virtusa Software Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
Tata Motors Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be flexible to work in Shifts.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Virtusa interview or recruitment before 6
months need not to apply.
Tata Motors Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Aptitude written test online
- Group Discussion (optional)
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in Tata Motors:
- Marketing & Communications
- Head HR
- Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineer Trainee
- Sales Consultant
- Field Executive
- Analyst – Data Consulting
- Intern, Industry Value Advisory
- Project & Deployment Co-ordinator
- Senior Manager – Analytics & Operational Excellence
- Dgm-it Security & Infrasturcture Operations
- Accounting Manager
- Team Leaders
- Sales Executive
- Engineer/Senior Engineer
- Territory Manager Sales
- Business Manager
- Automobile Engineer
- Engineer – R & D
- Service Head
- Designer Auto Interiors
- Senior Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
About Tata Motors Company:
According to Wikipedia:
Tata Motors Limited (formerly TELCO, short for Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company) headquartered in Mumbai, is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company and a member of the Tata Group. Its products include passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment and military vehicles.
Tata Motors has auto manufacturing and assembly plants in Jamshedpur, Pantnagar, Lucknow, Sanand, Dharwad, and Pune in India, as well as in Argentina, South Africa, Great Britain and Thailand. It has research and development centres in Pune, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, and Dharwad, India and in South Korea, Great Britain and Spain. Tata Motors’ principal subsidiaries purchased the English premium car maker Jaguar Land Rover (the maker of Jaguar and Land Rover cars) and the South Korean commercial vehicle manufacturer Tata Daewoo. Tata Motors has a bus-manufacturing joint venture with Marcopolo S.A. (Tata Marcopolo), a construction-equipment manufacturing joint venture with Hitachi (Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery), and a joint venture with Fiat Chrysler which manufactures automotive components and Fiat Chrysler and Tata branded vehicles.
Founded in 1945 as a manufacturer of locomotives, the company manufactured its first commercial vehicle in 1954 in a collaboration with Daimler-Benz AG, which ended in 1969. Tata Motors entered the passenger vehicle market in 1991 with the launch of the Tata Sierra, becoming the first Indian manufacturer to achieve the capability of developing a competitive indigenous automobile. In 1998, Tata launched the first fully indigenous Indian passenger car, the Indica, and in 2008 launched the Tata Nano, the world’s cheapest car. Tata Motors acquired the South Korean truck manufacturer Daewoo Commercial Vehicles Company in 2004 and purchased Jaguar Land Rover from Ford in 2008.
Tata Motors is listed on the (BSE) Bombay Stock Exchange, where it is a constituent of the BSE SENSEX index, the National Stock Exchange of India, and the New York Stock Exchange. The company is ranked 226th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
|No. of Employees||
Important Link for Tata Motors Recruitment:
How To Apply For Tata Motors Jobs:
- Tata Motors Careers: Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Tata Motors at
- Tata Motors Jobs in Bangalore
- Tata Motors Jobs in Hyderabad
- Tata Motors Jobs in Mumbai
- Tata Motors Jobs in Gurgaon
- Tata Motors Jobs in Kolkata
Bombay House, 24,
Homi Modi Street, Fort,
Mumbai – 400001,
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.
Freshersbee team wishes you a very good luck for your future, Here we have given all the important details about Tata Motors recruitment process and we hope that this will help you. We continuously update our website to provide best content to the users, request you to visit our website www.freshersbee.com frequently for the latest updates.
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form