SSC CHSL 2016 Recruitment Exam :: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. SSC CHSL registration process will be start by 8 October 2016. If you are a candidate who is waiting for registration opening details to apply for the CHSL exam. Read the complete article to know more details about SSC CHSL 2016 exam.
|Download SSC CHSL 2016 Official Notification|
|SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016|
|Check SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016|
|Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016|
|Download SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Admit Card|
|Download SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Answer Key|
|Check SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Cut Off|
|Check SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Result|
SSC CHSL 2016 Recruitment Exam Details ::
- Name of the Exam: SSC CHSL 2016
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk
- Total Number of Vacancy: 5,134
- Exam Mode: Tier-1 Exam (Online) / Tier-2 Exam (Offline)
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2016 Exam ::
|Release of Application form||8 October 2016|
|Last Date of Registration||7 November 2016|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Tier-1 Exam||3rd week of Dec. 2016|
|Date of Tier-1 Exam||7 Jan. 2017 to 5 Feb. 2017|
|Declaration of Tier-1 Exam Result||1st week of March 2017|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Tier-2 Exam||End of March 2017|
|Date of Tier-2 Exam||9 April 2017|
|Declaration of Tier-2 Exam Result||10 May 2017|
|Date of Tier-3 (Skill Test / Typing Test)||(date will be notified)|
|Declaration of Final Results||(date will be notified)|
SSC CHSL 2016 number of Vacancies ::
- Data Entry Operator – 506
- Lower Division Clerk – 1,321
- Postal/Sorting Assistant – 3,281
- Court Clerk – 26
Educational Qualification :: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :: Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years. Age relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules.
Nationality / Citizenship :: A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Pay of the Posts ::
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Application Fee / Mode of Fee Payment ::
- Application Fee thru SBI Challan: Rs. 100, candidates can pay application fee thru challan at any SBI branch. (SC/ ST/ Female / PH category aspirants no need to pay any fee).
- Online Application Fee: Rs. 100, candidates can pay application fee thru net banking or any credit/debit cards. (SC/ ST/ Female / PH category aspirants no need to pay any fee).
SSC CHSL 2016 Selection Procedure ::
There are mainly three parts ::
- Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
Other Important Links ::
- Download SSC CHSL 2016 Official Notification
- SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2016
- Check SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016
- Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016