SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018 SSC CHSL 2018 Answer Key Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination 2018 Answer Key.
The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has released the answer keys for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination. The computer-based exam was conducted from March 4 to March 26, 2018.
Candidates who had given the examination can check the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018 through the official website, ssc.nic.in. The SSC CHSL 2018 examination was conducted for the recruitment of posts Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator. The examination was conducted from March 4 to March 28, 2018, in various shifts.
All the candidates who will get success to clear the Tier I examination will be called for the next Tier II examination which is scheduled for July 8, 2018. There are a total of 3,259 vacancies available in SSC CHSL and the pay scale will range from Rs 5,200 to 20,200.
How to Download SSC CHSL 2018 Answer Keys
Step 1: Go to official website of SSC
Step 2: Click on ‘SSC CHSL answer key’
- Enter your Roll Number, Password and choose your Exam Date
Step 3: A PDF file will open displaying the answers key
Step 4: Download or take a printout for future reference.
Important Links for SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018
- Exam Date: March 4 to March 28, 2018
- Tier II Examination: 8 July 2018
SSC CHSL Selection Process: SSC CHSL Recruitment is a three stage process
- Computer-based Examination
- Descriptive Paper
- Skill test or Typing test.
The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) soon will release the notification for SSC CGL 2018 examination. Candidates who wish to appear in SSC CGL 2018 Exam can bookmark this page for future reference.
⏱ Recently Published Posts For You:
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Asst Lecturer, LDA, AE Vacancy – Last Date 22 October 2018
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Court Manager & Translator Vacancy – Last Date: 15 October 2018
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Suchna Sahayak Vacancy – Last Date 03 November 2018
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Mass Interviewer, Civil Judge Vacancy – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- HAL Recruitment 2018 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Technician, Graduate & Diploma Trade Apprentice Vacancy