RBL Bank Recruitment 2018 Jobs for Freshers & Experienced: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s RBL Bank Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2018 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about RBL Bank Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for RBL Bank Internship Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RBL Bank Career to get their dream job at RBL Bank through the links given at the end of post.
Here you can get all the information about latest RBL Bank Walking, RBL Bank Off Campus Drives, RBL Bank referral Drive, RBL Bank Jobs for Experienced across India.
RBL Bank PG Programme Probationary Officers:
RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence:
RBL Bank in association with Manipal Global Education offers Post Graduates an opportunity to fast-track their career in the banking industry. The program under ‘RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence’ is a Training Programme designed to develop young talent into first level managers equipped with banking knowledge and the required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities at RBL Bank.
The program at RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence is for one year ( 8 months full-time residential and 4 months of internship / on the Job) conducted at Manipal Campus in Bengaluru. This programme also offers a hands-on training through an internship with RBL Bank.
- The programme provides inputs to develop banking skills and shaping required behaviours.
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas. It includes banking products, Sales, Credit, Risk, Operations, Assets, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations.
- The candidates will be taken through real-life case studies on Service, Sales, Operations, Credit assessment, Risk management and compliance themes.
- The curriculum lays emphasis on the skill building, so as to enable them to deliver productivity from their day one on job.
- A cashless bridge in the form of a loan is provided to all participants to fund the cost of the programme.
- A monthly stipend is paid to the students during both their campus and internship terms.
- 6 months of Classroom training at Manipal Campus, Bengaluru.
- 2 months of Internship at RBL Bank.
- 2 months of Classroom at Manipal Campus, Bengaluru.
- 2 months of the job Training at RBL Bank.
- Post Graduates with 60% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Upto 28 years of age as on date of joining the course.
- Experience not > 3 years as date of selection.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- Existing RBL Bank Employees as per the prevailing internal Policy.
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting
- Online Aptitude test.
- Online Psychometric Assessment.
- Group Discussions.
FEE FOR THE PROGRAMME:
- The Fee for the Training Programme is ₹ 3, 50,000/- + Applicable Service Tax.
- Step 1:
You will receive an Invitation Letter from RBL Bank based on eligibility criteria, inviting you to participate in the program under RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence. Please go through the Invitation Letter for enrolment thoroughly and if you are willing to participate in the program under the RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence at Manipal Campus in Bengaluru, then please confirm your participation by replying on the mail. You would be required to transfer ₹10000/- to RBL account details of which will be mentioned in your invitation letter.The amount will be refunded on the completion of 3 months of training at Manipal Campus, Bengaluru.
- Step 2:
To pursue the Training Programme, you would have to pay a fee ₹ 3, 50,000/- + Applicable Service Tax to “Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd”. This amount can be provided by RBL Bank as a loan on joining the Campus. It is not mandatory for all participants in RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence to avail the loan. Further details are given in your Invitation Letter.For availing the Loan facility, you would be required to execute a Loan Agreement and other documents with the Bank.
- Step 3:
You will also be required to provide a Guarantor for repayment of the loan, which would have to be given by you immediately before the commencement of the Training Programme.
- Step 4:
The Candidates under the Merit List need to proceed with their travel / other arrangements for RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence, Manipal, Bengaluru on receipt of our confirmation.You would be reimbursed with the cost of travel (restricted to 3 rd AC train fare) for the travel to Bengaluru by the shortest route from your current place of stay, on submission of original ticket for the journey. Further details will be in your Invitation Letter.
- Step 5:
Joining at RBL Manipal Academy of Banking Excellence, Bengaluru on the date mentioned in the invitation letter.
⏱ Recently Published Posts For You:
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Asst Lecturer, LDA, AE Vacancy – Last Date 22 October 2018
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Court Manager & Translator Vacancy – Last Date: 15 October 2018
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Suchna Sahayak Vacancy – Last Date 03 November 2018
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Mass Interviewer, Civil Judge Vacancy – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- HAL Recruitment 2018 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Technician, Graduate & Diploma Trade Apprentice Vacancy