PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for Junior Officer & Diploma Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 13 March 2018
PGCIL Recruitment 2018: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites applications for the post of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer. You can check all the details about this job below, and apply before the last date @www.powergridindia.com/
Candidates who are looking for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 information is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for PGCIL Recruitment Career to get their dream job at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) through the links given at the end of post.
- Advt. No: 1/NR-3/2018
- Name of the Organization: PGCIL
- Job Type: Permanent
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official Website: https://www.powergridindia.com/
- Last Date to Apply: 13 March 2018
PGCIL Vacancy Details
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500/- Per Month
- Post Name : Junior Officer Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment
- Qualification: As per adv. educational qualification for these posts are given below-
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : Candidates must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates .
- For Junior Officer Trainee : Candidates must have two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: As per their rules.
- Nationality: Indian
PGCIL Recruitment Selection Process
PGCIL Recruitment Selection depends on the posts but in general they follow the below procedure to recruit candidates-
- Written Test/Computer Based Test
- Computer Skill Test
for more information about the selection process please check official notification.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of the organization before the last date. All the important links to Apply Online/Official notification etc are given below you can use to get more information about the vacancy.
Note: It is requested to all the candidates please always read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying to any job.
Application Fee: Category wise application fee is listed below
- for General & OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- for SC/ST Candidates: There is no application fee.
Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Online mode.
- Starting Date to Apply: 21.02.2018
- Last Date to Apply: 13.03.2018
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form