Nainital Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Jobs | Off Campus | Walk-in | Process | Apply Now
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2018 Job for Clerk PO & SO Vacancies: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s Nainital Bank Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2018 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about Nainital Bank Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Nainital Bank Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nainital Bank Career to get their dream job at Nainital Bank through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest Nainital Bank Walking, Nainital Bank Off Campus Drives, Nainital Bank referral Drive, Nainital Bank Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using Nainital Bank placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of Nainital Bank. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Company Name||Nainital Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
Nainital Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of
60% and above in academics without any current Backlogs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on-wards
Nainital Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
- Group Discussion (optional)
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in Nainital Bank:
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- SO (Specialist Officers)
- Bank Teller
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Marketing Executives
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- Customer Relationship Managers
- IT Engineers
- Data Entry Staff
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Field Officers
About Nainital Bank (Company Profile):
According to Wikipedia:
The Nainital Bank Limited (NTB) (known as Nainital Bank) (Hindi: नैनीताल बैंक) is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, and has over 130 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana. It has a total business of more than Rs. 8000 (Crore) and aims to be TTC (Ten Thousand Crore), and is listed as a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
Nainital Bank was founded by Govind Ballabh Pant. In 1975, the government-owned Bank of Baroda (BOB), the second largest bank in India, acquired a 98.6% (around 99%) stake in the bank and made it a subsidiary.
In April 2004, National Insurance Company (NIC) signed an agreement with Nainital Bank for distribution of its general insurance products through the bank’s branches across Uttarakhand, Haryana and New Delhi states. The bank had a net worth of around Rs 1.12 billion on as on 31 March 2006. It bank launched its rights issue in September 2009, to expand its capital adequacy ratio (CAR) to 14 per cent, this came after it previously withdrew its plans for an IPO due to adverse market conditions in 2007; by April 2010, the right issue had raised ₹300 million (US$4.7 million).
Nainital bank is associated with Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, LIC, National Insurance Company Limited etc. Currently, NBL has 125 branches in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. It also provide online facilities, apart from Personal Banking, Business Banking, Rural and Agricultural Banking. The Nainital Bank Limited is registered as scheduled commercial bank with Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the central bank of India.
|Founders or Key
|No. of Employees||
Important Link for Nainital Bank Recruitment:
How To Apply For Nainital Bank Jobs:
- Nainital Bank Careers: Apply Here
Nainital Professional Banker Program Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Nainital Bank at
- Nainital Bank Jobs in Bangalore
- Nainital Bank Jobs in Hyderabad
- Nainital Bank Jobs in Mumbai
- Nainital Bank Jobs in Gurgaon
- Nainital Bank Jobs in Kolkata
THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED
Seven Oaks Building
Uttarakhand – 263001
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.
Freshersbee team wishes you a very good luck for your future, Here we have given all the important details about Nainital Bank recruitment process and we hope that this will help you. We continuously update our website to provide best content to the users, request you to visit our website www.freshersbee.com frequently for the latest updates.
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form