Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with its headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Candidates who are searching for collection of Microsoft Interview Question is at the right place, Here we have provided frequently asked and most popular Microsoft interview questions in this article.
Candidates are advised to read given important interview questions before attending the interview, this will not only help their in knowledge but also boost their confidence to face the interview without any nervousness.
Always keep your resume updated, If you ever plan on getting a job or starting a career of some kind, you will have to have a resume. Not just a piece of paper that gives the employer some information about yourself, but rather something that will set you apart from the others applying for the same position.
You Can Also Check: Microsoft Recruitment
Microsoft Selection Process – Interview Rounds
for basic level recruitment they conducts below rounds:
- Online Written Test
- GD/JAM (Optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
Candidate who cleared the online test will be allowed for next rounds which may include Group discussion or JAM session, GD or JAM round is not compulsory and based on candidates Strength on that particular day. After that, the qualified candidates will be called for technical round which follows HR and personal interview.
Microsoft Technical Interview Questions for Freshers & Experienced
For freshers most of time interviewer first discussed about candidates’ projects, so always prepare deeply about your project’ topics. The interviewer will test your work for all possible set of inputs.
Brush up all your fundamental graduation knowledge, specially your core subjects, as you may be questioned on this. So we advised candidates should prepare all the given basic and popular interview questions to be asked in the Microsoft technical interview round.
ASP.NET Interview Questions
- How are the XHTML and HTML related?
- Describe How the asp.net runtime keeps track of control state between postbacks?
- What is Common Language Specification (CLS)?
- What is the role of the JIT compiler in .NET Framework?
- Can we declare a block as static in c#?
- Can we declare a method as sealed?
- What Command is used to implement properties in C#?
- What is static member?
- What is the syntax to inherit from a class in C#?
- What’s the difference between a ContentPlaceHolder and a Contentcontrol?
- Describe postback ?
- When the postback occurs ?
- Briefly explain the two types of postbacks in ASP.NET ?
- Which property is found on every control?
- What is Ajax ?
- What is a formatter?
- What is static member?
- What is sealed class?
- What is reflection?
- What is managed code execution?
- What view do we use to set the WatermarkText property in the page ?
- Which method of the PopupControlExtender do we need to call to display the results?
- When we use Gridview ?
- What is Binding ?
- What are the four elements of CRUD?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is a DBMS?
- What is SQL, and why is it important?
- What are data and information, and how are they related in a database?
- Advantages of DBMS?
- Disadvantages in File Processing System?
- Describe the three levels of data abstraction?
- Define the “integrity rules”
- What is System R? What are its two major subsystems?
- What is Data Independence?
- What is Data Model?
- What is E-R model?
- What is Object Oriented model?
- What is an Entity?
- What is an Entity type?
- What is an Entity set?
- What is an Extension of entity type?
- What is a Relation Schema and a Relation?
- What is an attribute?
- What is DDL (Data Definition Language)?
Windows Server Interview Questions
- What is Active Directory?
- What is LDAP?
- Where is the AD database held?
- Talk about all the AD-related roles in Windows Server 2008/R2.
- What is the SYSVOL folder?
- What are application directory partitions?
- How do you create a new application directory partition?
- How do you view replication properties for AD partitions and DCs?
- What is the Global Catalog?
- What is ADSIEDIT?
- What is NETDOM?
- What is REPADMIN?
- What is DCDIAG? When would you use it?
Operating System Interview Questions
- What is cache memory?
- What is hard disk and what is its purpose?
- Differentiate between Compiler and Interpreter?
- What are the main difference between Micro-Controller and Micro- Processor?
- What is a Real-Time System?
- Differentiate between RAM and ROM?
- What is DRAM? In which form does it store data?
- If two processes which shares same system memory and system clock in a distributed system, what is it called?
- What is the state of the processor, when a process is waiting for some event to occur?
- What do you mean by deadlock?
- What is a mission critical system?
Microsoft Company HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What are your goals?
- What motivates you to do good job?
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- Describe your ideal company, location and job.
- What are your career options right now?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- What are your outside interests?
- Would you lie for the company?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Have you considered starting your own business?
- How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- Tell me something about our company.
- How much salary do you expect?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- Do you have any questions for me?
Microsoft Company HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Why did you resign from your previous job?
- Why have you been out of work so long?
- Why have you had so many jobs?
- Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
- Could you have done better in your last job?
- Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
- May I contact your present employer for a reference?
- How many hours a week do you normally work?
- What was the toughest challenge you have ever faced?
- Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but you think it stinks?
- How could you have improved your career progress?
- Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your boss (company, management team,
- Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work?
- Why should I hire you from the outside when I could promote someone from within?
- How do you feel about reporting to a younger person?
- Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
- Why are not you earning more money at this stage of your career?
Microsoft Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd.
10th Floor, Tower B & C,
DLF Building No.5 (Epitome),
Cyber City, DLF Phase III,