Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy – Last Date 20 March
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 | Job | Result | Online Form: Karnataka Bank Limited invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy. You can check all the details about this job below, and apply before the last date.
Candidates who are looking for Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment Career to get their dream job at Karnataka Bank Limited through the links given at the end of post.
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2018
- Advt. No: NM
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Job Type: Permanent
- Mode of Application: Through Post
- Job Location: All India
- Official Website: https://karnatakabank.com/
- Last Date to Apply: 20 March 2018
Karnataka Bank Limited Vacancy Details
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7.75 Lakhs/- (Per Annual)
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment
For AFOs : Candidates must have Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities.
For Chartered Accountants : Candidates must have First Class Graduate degree from UGC recognized universities with CA.
For Law Officers : Candidates must have First Class Law Graduate degree from UGC recognized universities.
For Relationship Managers : Candidates must have First Class Graduate degree with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities.
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: As per their rules.
- Nationality: Indian
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment Selection Process
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment Selection depends on the posts but for general recruitment process they follow the below procedure to recruit candidates-
- Written test
for more information about the selection process please check official notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their in prescribed application form along with Bio-Data/CV, Photo copies of all Mark Sheets & Provisional/Convocation certificates of Graduation/Post-Graduation to The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002 on or before 20 March 2018.
All the important links to Apply Online/Official notification etc are given below you can use to get more information about the vacancy.
Note: It is requested to all the candidates please always read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying to any job.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
for General & OBC Candidates: for SC/ST Candidates: Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Online mode.
- Starting Date to Apply: Opened
- Last Date to Apply: 20.03.2018
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form