IOCL Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant Posts – Last Date 10 March 2018
IOCL Recruitment 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications for the post of Junior Assistant. You can check all the details about this job below, and apply before the last date @iocl.com
Candidates who are looking for IOCL Recruitment 2018 is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IOCL Recruitment Career to get their dream job at Indian Railway through the links given at the end of post.
IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Advt. No: PH/R/01/2018
- Name of the Organization: IOCL
- Job Type: Permanent
- Mode of Application: Online Through Post
- Job Location: Haldia (West Bengal)
- Official Website: www.iocl.com
- Last Date to Apply: 17.02.2018
IOCL Vacancy Details
- Post Name : Junior Engineering Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 44 Posts
- Pay Scale : NM
- Post Name : Junior Materials Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : NN
- Post Name : Junior Quality Control Analyst
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : NM
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment
- For Junior Engineering Assistant & Junior Materials Assistant : Candidates must have 3 years Diploma in relevant Discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
- For Junior Quality Control Analyst : Candidates must have B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Age Relaxation: As per their rules.
- Nationality: Indian
IOCL Recruitment Selection Process
IOCL Recruitment Selection depends on the posts but for general recruitment process they follow the below procedure to recruit candidates-
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
for more information about the selection process please check official notification.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of the organization before the last date. All the important links to Apply Online/Official notification etc are given below you can use to get more information about the vacancy.
Note: It is requested to all the candidates please always read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying to any job.
Application Fee: Category wise application fee is listed below
- for General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- for SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Online mode.
- Starting Date to Apply: 17.02.2018
- Last Date to Apply: 10.03.2018
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form