IDFC Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Jobs | Off Campus | Walk-in | Process | Apply Now
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Job for Clerk PO & SO Vacancies: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s IDFC Bank Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2017-18 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about IDFC Bank Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for IDFC Bank Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IDFC Bank Career to get their dream job at IDFC Bank through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest IDFC Bank Walking, IDFC Bank Off Campus Drives, IDFC Bank referral Drive, IDFC Bank Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using IDFC Bank placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of IDFC Bank. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Details:
|Company Name||IDFC Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
IDFC Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of
60% and above in academics without any current Backlogs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on-wards
IDFC Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
- Group Discussion (optional)
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in IDFC Bank:
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- SO (Specialist Officers)
- Bank Teller
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Marketing Executives
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- Customer Relationship Managers
- IT Engineers
- Data Entry Staff
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Field Officers
About IDFC Bank (Company Profile):
According to Wikipedia:
IDFC Bank Ltd. (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. The bank started operations on 1 October 2015. IDFC received a universal banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. On 6th November, 2015, IDFC Bank was listed on BSE and NSE.
IDFC was incorporated on 30 January 1997 with its registered office in Chennai and started operations on 9 June 1997. In 1998 the company registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a non-banking financial company and in 1999 it formally became a Public Financial Institution.
To conform with RBI guidelines IDFC founded a non-operative financial holding company (NOFHC) in 2014 to manage its five subsidiaries IDFC Bank, IDFC MF, IDFC Alternatives, IDFC IDF & IDFC Securities. IDFC is the holding company for NOFHC IDFC Projects Ltd and IDFC Foundation.
IDFC Bank started operations with 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. 15 branches are in settlements with a population of less than 10,000.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi formally inaugurated IDFC Bank on 19 October 2015
|Founders or Key
|No. of Employees||
Important Link for IDFC Bank Recruitment:
How To Apply For IDFC Bank Jobs:
- IDFC Bank Careers: Apply Here
IDFC Professional Banker Program Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in IDFC Bank at
- IDFC Bank Jobs in Bangalore
- IDFC Bank Jobs in Hyderabad
- IDFC Bank Jobs in Mumbai
- IDFC Bank Jobs in Gurgaon
- IDFC Bank Jobs in Kolkata
IDFC Bank Ltd
KRM Tower, 7th Floor,
No. 1, Harrington Road, Chetpet,
Chennai – 600031,
Tamil Nadu, India
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.
Freshersbee team wishes you a very good luck for your future, Here we have given all the important details about IDFC Bank recruitment process and we hope that this will help you. We continuously update our website to provide best content to the users, request you to visit our website www.freshersbee.com frequently for the latest updates.
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form