Huawei Recruitment 2021 Job for Freshers & Experienced: Hello friends and welcome to Huawei Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2021 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about Huawei Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Huawei Internship Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Huawei Career to get their dream job at Huawei through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest Huawei Walking, Huawei Off Campus Drives, Huawei referral Drive, Huawei Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using Huawei placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of Huawei. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
Huawei Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Company Name||Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
Huawei Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be flexible to work in Shifts.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Huawei interview or recruitment before 6
months need not to apply.
Huawei Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Aptitude written test online
- Group Discussion (optional)
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in Huawei:
- Marketing & Communications
- Consulting Services & Customer Support
- Corporate Operations
- Development & Technology
- Human Resources
- Executive & Management
- IT Application Software Engineer(NFV)
- IT Application Software Engineer(JAVA)
- IT Application Software Engineer(C++)
- IT Application Software Engineer(SDN)
- Mobile Engineers
- Assistant Manager – BA
- Analyst – Data Consulting
- IC Engineer(Chip Package Engineer)
- IC Engineer (Analog Chip Engineer)
- IC Engineer (Digital Chip Engineer)
- Intern, Industry Value Advisory
- Solution Architect – Hybris
- DGM – Senior Transformation Lead
- Manager / Senior Manager – ODI
- Security Engineering Specialist
- Decision Support System
- Switch Engineer
- Project & Deployment Co-ordinator
- Senior Manager – Analytics & Operational Excellence
- Dgm-it Security & Infrasturcture Operations
- Accounting Manager
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Distributed Application Development)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Cloud Management)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Cloud Storage)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Virtualization)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(PaaS)
- Cloud Computing Development Engineer(Distributed Parallel Software)
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Security Engineering Consultant
- SCM Lead Consultant
- Microstrategy – Architect / Developer
- Senior Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
- IC Engineer (Semiconductor Process Engineer)
- Hardware Engineer(Optical Technology)
- Analyst – Governance & Ops Excellence
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Executive Copper Planning
- Store Manager
- Weblogic Adminstrator
About Huawei Company:
According to Wikipedia:
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Huawei was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former engineer in the People’s Liberation Army. At the time of its establishment, Huawei focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include building telecommunications networks, providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China, and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Huawei has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D). It has 21 R&D institutes in countries including China, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Pakistan, Finland, France, Belgium, Germany, Colombia, Sweden, Ireland, India, Russia, Israel, and Turkey, and in 2014, the company invested $6.4 billion USD in R&D, up from $5 billion USD in 2013.
In 2014, Huawei recorded a profit of 34.2 billion HuaweiY (5.5 billion USD). Its products and services have been deployed in more than 140 countries and it currently serves 45 of the world’s 50 largest telecoms operators
|No. of Employees|
Important Link for Huawei Recruitment:
How To Apply For Huawei Jobs:
- Huawei Careers: Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Huawei at
- Huawei Jobs in Bangalore
- Huawei Jobs in Hyderabad
- Huawei Jobs in Mumbai
- Huawei Jobs in Gurgaon
- Huawei Jobs in Kolkata
India Region Headquarter 14th Floor,
Tower C, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector-39,
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.