HR Interview Questions and Answers Freshers & Experienced
HR Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
HR Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced(Coming Soon…)
- Why did you resign from your previous job?
- Why have you been out of work so long?
- Why have you had so many jobs?
- Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
- Could you have done better in your last job?
- Tell me about the most boring job you have ever had.
- May I contact your present employer for a reference?
- How many hours a week do you normally work?
- What was the toughest challenge you have ever faced?
- Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but you think it stinks?
- How could you have improved your career progress?
- Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your boss (company, management team, etc.)
- Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work?
- Why should I hire you from the outside when I could promote someone from within?
- How do you feel about reporting to a younger person?
- Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
- Why are not you earning more money at this stage of your career?