Ericsson Recruitment 2018-19 Jobs | Off Campus | Walk-in | Process | Apply Now
Ericsson Recruitment 2018 Jobs for Freshers & Experienced: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s Ericsson Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2018 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about Ericsson Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for Ericsson Internship Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ericsson Career to get their dream job at Ericsson through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest Ericsson Walking, Ericsson Off Campus Drives, Ericsson referral Drive, Ericsson Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using Ericsson placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of Ericsson. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
Ericsson Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
Ericsson Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be flexible to work in Shifts.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Ericsson interview or recruitment before 6
months need not to apply.
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Aptitude written test online
- Group Discussion (optional)
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in Ericsson:
- Partner Development Analyst III
- Dir, Field Sales
- Director – Ad Solutions
- Dir, Account Operations
- Tech Ericsson, Production Eng Ops, Associate
- Marketing & Communications
- Consulting Services & Customer Support
- Corporate Operations
- Development & Technology
- Human Resources
- Executive & Management
- Microsoft Systems Administrator Mid-Level
- Java UI Developer Mid Level
- Business Intelligence OBIEE Infrastructure Engineer
- Mobile Engineers
- Assistant Manager – BA
- Analyst – Data Consulting
- Intern, Industry Value Advisory
- Project & Deployment Co-ordinator
- Senior Manager – Analytics & Operational Excellence
- Dgm-it Security & Infrasturcture Operations
- Accounting Manager
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Security Engineering Consultant
- SCM Lead Consultant
- Microstrategy – Architect / Developer
- Senior Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
- IC Engineer (Semiconductor Process Engineer)
- Hardware Engineer(Optical Technology)
- Solution Architect – Hybris
- DGM – Senior Transformation Lead
- Manager / Senior Manager – ODI
- Security Engineering Specialist
- Decision Support System
- Switch Engineer
- Analyst – Governance & Ops Excellence
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Executive Copper Planning
- Store Manager
- Weblogic Adminstrator
About Ericsson Company:
According to Wikipedia:
Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology (ICT) for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson had 35% market share in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market in 2012.
The company was founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson; as of 2016 it is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company employs around 98,000 people and operates in around 180 countries. Ericsson holds over 39,000 granted patents as of May 2015, including many in wireless communications. On June 20, 2017, Bloomberg disclosed that Ericsson hired Morgan Stanley to explore the sale of its media businesses.
|No. of Employees||
Important Link for Ericsson Recruitment:
How To Apply For Ericsson Jobs:
- Ericsson Careers: Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Ericsson at
- Ericsson Jobs in Bangalore
- Ericsson Jobs in Hyderabad
- Ericsson Jobs in Mumbai
- Ericsson Jobs in Gurgaon
- Ericsson Jobs in Kolkata
Ericsson Forum, DLF Cybercity,
Sector 25A, Gurgaon,
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.
Freshersbee team wishes you a very good luck for your future, Here we have given all the important details about Ericsson recruitment process and we hope that this will help you. We continuously update our website to provide best content to the users, request you to visit our website www.freshersbee.com frequently for the latest updates.
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form