Elitmus Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 – ph Test Registration Prcedure
Elitmus Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018: eLitmus PH Test by eLitmus is one of the most popular exam among freshers or applicants who are seeking jobs in the field of IT industry. Candidates who have cleared the eLitmus ph exam can be recruited by top companies like McAfee and Novell, CGI, IBM, Accenture etc. But it is very important for the applicants or candidates to get good percentile to get interview calls from big & top multi national companies. And now a days many MNC’s are hiring through eLitmus as well as AMCAT Test.
Syllabus of Elitmus Test ::
There are mainly 3 Sections of an eLitmus pH Test Paper containing 20 Questions in each.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Problem Solving or Data Interpretation and Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
There are 20 Questions in each section.
Let’s discuss eLitmus syllabus for each section ::
(1) Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus: 20 Questions
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Permutation and Combinations
- Few Miscellaneous Questions
(2) Reasoning Syllabus: 20 Questions
- Seating Arrangement
- Tabular Data
- Cryptarithmetic Questions
- Data Sufficiency questions
(3) Verbal Ability Syllabus: 20 Questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Paragraph Questions
- Vocabulary Based Questions
- Fill in Blanks
- Miscellaneous Questions
eLitmus ph test Result ::
pH scores are declared in your eLitmus account portal within 18 days of your pH test date.Usually the result come within a week, but sometimes it may take up to 2 weeks!
Is calculator allowed for eLitmus pH test?
- No. Any kind of gadgets are not allowed in the exam.
Important Links for eLitmus Syllabus ::
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form