Elitmus Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018: eLitmus PH Test by eLitmus is one of the most popular exam among freshers or applicants who are seeking jobs in the field of IT industry. Candidates who have cleared the eLitmus ph exam can be recruited by top companies like McAfee and Novell, CGI, IBM, Accenture etc. But it is very important for the applicants or candidates to get good percentile to get interview calls from big & top multi national companies. And now a days many MNC’s are hiring through eLitmus as well as AMCAT Test.
Syllabus of Elitmus Test ::
There are mainly 3 Sections of an eLitmus pH Test Paper containing 20 Questions in each.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Problem Solving or Data Interpretation and Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
There are 20 Questions in each section.
Let’s discuss eLitmus syllabus for each section ::
(1) Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus: 20 Questions
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Number System
- Permutation and Combinations
- Few Miscellaneous Questions
(2) Reasoning Syllabus: 20 Questions
- Seating Arrangement
- Tabular Data
- Cryptarithmetic Questions
- Data Sufficiency questions
(3) Verbal Ability Syllabus: 20 Questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Paragraph Questions
- Vocabulary Based Questions
- Fill in Blanks
- Miscellaneous Questions
eLitmus ph test Result ::
pH scores are declared in your eLitmus account portal within 18 days of your pH test date.Usually the result come within a week, but sometimes it may take up to 2 weeks!
Is calculator allowed for eLitmus pH test?
- No. Any kind of gadgets are not allowed in the exam.
Important Links for eLitmus Syllabus ::