DMRC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy
DMRC Recruitment 2018: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy. You can check all the details about this job below, and apply before the last date @www.delhimetrorail.com
Candidates who are looking for DMRC Recruitment 2018 is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for DMRC Recruitment Career to get their dream job at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited through the links given at the end of post.
DMRC Recruitment 2018
- Advt. No: DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018
- Name of the Organization: DMRC
- Job Type: Permanent/Contract
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
- Last Date to Apply: 12 March 2018
DMRC Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy: 141 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/- pm
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- No of Vacancy: 645 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.14000-26950/- pm
- Post Name: Maintainer
- No of Vacancy: 1058 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.10170-18500/- pm
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment
- For Assistant Manager : Candidates must be a GATE qualified for the year 2017. Candidates must have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
- For Junior Engineer : Candidates must have three years Engineering Diploma in relevant/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Maintainer : Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation: As per their rules.
- Nationality: Indian
DMRC Recruitment Selection Process
DMRC selection depends on the posts but for general recruitment process they follow the below procedure to recruit candidates-
- for Assistant Manager: CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination
- for Junior Engineer: CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination
- for Maintainer: CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination
for more information about the selection process please check official notification.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of the organization before the last date. All the important links to Apply Online/Official notification etc are given below you can use to get more information about the vacancy.
Note: It is requested to all the candidates please always read the official notification/advertisement carefully before applying to any job.
Application Fee: Category wise application fee is listed below
- for General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- for SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Online mode.
- Starting Date to Apply: 27.01.2018
- Last Date to Apply: 12.03.2018