DCB Bank Recruitment 2018-19 Jobs | Off Campus | Walk-in | Process | Apply Now
DCB Bank Recruitment 2018 Job for Clerk PO & SO Vacancies: Hello friends and welcome to Freshersbee.com’s DCB Bank Recruitment drive for freshers and experienced 2018 page, Here you can get all the relevant information about DCB Bank Job openings in India for freshers and experienced candidates.
Candidates who are looking for DCB Bank Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for DCB Bank Career to get their dream job at DCB Bank through the links given at the end of post.
Her you can get all the information about latest DCB Bank Walking, DCB Bank Off Campus Drives, DCB Bank referral Drive, DCB Bank Jobs for Experienced across India.
Aspirants are advised to prepare well before attending any placement drive, try to prepare yourself by using DCB Bank placement papers, check what is the latest exam paper pattern and syllabus of DCB Bank. Always note some points about the company for which you are going to attend the drives. This will help you to face every step confidently and in clearing the exam very easily.
DCB Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Company Name||DCB Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
DCB Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of
60% and above in academics without any current Backlogs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good academic records from Class X on-wards
DCB Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the positing you are applying for how ever for entry level position recruitment selection process there mainly three steps as follow-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
- Group Discussion (optional)
- HR interview
Latest Job Openings Fields of work in DCB Bank:
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- SO (Specialist Officers)
- Bank Teller
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Marketing Executives
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- Customer Relationship Managers
- IT Engineers
- Data Entry Staff
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Field Officers
About DCB Bank (Company Profile):
According to Wikipedia:
DCB Bank Ltd. is a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India. It has a network of 293 branches and 515 ATMs in the country. It offers products to individuals, small and medium businesses, rural banking and mid corporates across the branch network.
DCB Bank is rated as the Best Small Bank in India by Businessworld Magna Awards 2017.
The Bank is present in 19 States and 3 Union Territories. Metros having DCB Bank branches are Ahmedabad, Ambala Cantt, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehra Dun, Delhi NCR, Gandhinagar, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Dewas, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, NOIDA, Panjim, Pune, Surat, Trichy, Vadodara and Vishakhapatnam. DCB Bank is also focussed in expanding in tier 3 to tier 6 towns in Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Rajasthan and Telangana.
States where DCB Bank branches are located: Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
DCB Bank recently inaugurated branches at Kusnoor (Gulbarga) in Karnataka, New Delhi in the National Capital Region, Ajmer in Rajasthan and Vishakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.
The Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED) is the promoter of the Bank with around 15.02% stake. Public shareholding under the Resident Individual category is approximately 39.4%. The Bank received the Scheduled Commercial Bank licence from the Reserve Bank of India on 31 May 1995.
|Founders or Key
|No. of Employees||
Important Link for DCB Bank Recruitment:
How To Apply For DCB Bank Jobs:
- DCB Bank Careers: Apply Here
DCB Professional Banker Program Apply Here
Provided information is useful for the candidates who are looking for jobs in DCB Bank at
- DCB Bank Jobs in Bangalore
- DCB Bank Jobs in Hyderabad
- DCB Bank Jobs in Mumbai
- DCB Bank Jobs in Gurgaon
- DCB Bank Jobs in Kolkata
DCB Bank Limited,
P.O. Box No. 7643, Malad (West), Mumbai 400064, India
Candidates are requested to always bring their folder bag of official documents(Original and Photocopies) to prove their identity along with their latest updated resume, docs like Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) for identity proof are enough. Never ever share or submit your original document on anyone’s ask.
Freshersbee team wishes you a very good luck for your future, Here we have given all the important details about DCB Bank recruitment process and we hope that this will help you. We continuously update our website to provide best content to the users, request you to visit our website www.freshersbee.com frequently for the latest updates.
Latest On Freshersbee
- DTU Recruitment 2018 – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Electrician Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2018
- RPF Recruitment – 9739 Constables, Sub Inspector Vacancy Railway Protection Force – Last Date 30 June 2018
- MPPSC Recruitment – Associate Professor, Registrar, Director Vacancy – Last Date 16 June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment – Junior Engineer Vacancy @mahapwd.com 2018
- BSPHCL Vacancy – Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant Openings – BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- ISM Recruitment 2018 – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Repco Home Finance Recruitment – Branch Manager & Other Vacancy – Last Date 18 May 2018
- Agra University Result – DBRAU Result – BA B.Com B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Year 2017-18
- ECIL Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Vacancy
- UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 – Combined Medical Services Examination – UPSC CMS Online Form