Axis Bank Officers Recruitment Young Bankers Program: Axis Bank is out with the recruitment for new batches of Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2018, a yearly event much similar to PO recruitment in public sector banks.While IBPS conducts common exams through IBPS for their vacancies, private banks such as ICICI bank & Axis bank have joined with universities to train candidates and offer jobs.
While IBPS bank exams are to be announced in the next few weeks, freshers or anyone who is searching for private bank jobs can benefit from this program.
Instead of simply submitting your resumes on job portals hoping to get calls, Axis Bank`s ABYB scheme enables to you learn PG diploma course.On completion of training you will join their bank as Customer Service Officer (Assistant Managers).
Eligibility: To answer this question, we are reproducing the eligibility conditions specified for Axis bank young bankers program:
- Aged between 21 25 yrs, as on April 1, 2018
- Must be a graduate with 55% marks (any degree) in final year or aggregate.
- You are not eligible, if any of your relative is working in axis bank.
IBPS exam scores are not necessary; Anyone satisfying the above criteria can apply.
There is no relaxations in age or qualifications for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants.So candidates from those categories, avoid asking it.
Selection: There shall be an online aptitude test for 2 hours in the following subject areas:
- English – 15 minutes
- Quantitative Ability – 15 mins
- Logical Reasoning – 15 mins
- Personality – 20 mins
Each of the above module should be completed within the specified time limit. You cannot move to other sections unless you attempt all questions in it.
The exam dates, venue & time of test & PI will be informed to applicants by email.
About ABYB: Training & Joining: Candidates who are finally selected are required to undergo 1 year, full time residential programme at Manipal Global Education in Bangalore Or Amity Global Business School in Noida.
- ₹ 3.40 lakhs (+service tax) is the cost to pursue this course. This amount is inclusive of tuition fees, accommodation, boarding etc.
- Pay the amount yourself OR avail an educational loan from any bank.
Stipends: As part of the curriculum, candidates should undergo 9 month classroom sessions & 3 month internship at any Axis bank branch. During the course of training, monthly stipend of ₹5000 (for 9 months) & ₹12000 (for internship) would be paid.
After completing 12 months of course, candidates will be awarded PG Diploma in Banking Services & appointed as Customer Service Officer (Assistant manager grade) in Axis bank with an annual salary of ₹4.01 lakhs.
Can i take loan from Axis bank itself?
Yes. In case of Axis bank educational loan, repayment will start 18 months after the course joining date.The EMI could be approx. ₹7000/ month for a maximum of 5 years.
No Bonds: The most important part to remember in this Axis bank officers recruitment young bankers program is – there is no service bond.
It means you need not sign any agreements promising to stay with the bank for pre-specified no. of years.
Therefore the fees paid may also not be refunded after few years like in other private banks that conduct similar programs with manipal university.
How to Apply: There is an application fee of ₹500 (only for new registrants) that should be submitted along with the online application form. Further details on payment modes shall be sent via email.
- Click on below Apply Online link.
- If you are first time applicant, click on ‘Apply’ button located at the top right corner & fill in the application form.
- Previous year registrants may directly login using the ID, password & proceed to the form.
On submission, confirmation emails are sent which you need to preserve carefully as further communication of exam dates, results etc., will require your login id.
⏱ Recently Published Posts For You:
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Asst Lecturer, LDA, AE Vacancy – Last Date 22 October 2018
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Court Manager & Translator Vacancy – Last Date: 15 October 2018
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Suchna Sahayak Vacancy – Last Date 03 November 2018
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Mass Interviewer, Civil Judge Vacancy – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- HAL Recruitment 2018 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Technician, Graduate & Diploma Trade Apprentice Vacancy