SBI PO Recruitment 2017: SBI conducts the national level recruitment exam for the appointment of Probationary Officers. SBI will release the notification soon. The written exam will be held in two stages that is preliminary exam and main exam. Those candidates who qualify preliminary examination will be short-listed to appear in main examination and those candidates who clear the main exam will be called for Group Discussion & Interview.
|Download SBI PO 2017 Official Notification|
|SBI PO Online Application Form 2017|
|Check SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|Check SBI PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017|
|Download SBI PO 2017 Pre Exam Admit Card|
|Check SBI PO 2017 Exam Cut Off|
|Check SBI PO 2017 Pre Exam Result|
Important Dates for SBI PO 2017 Exam ::
|Release of Online Application Form||1st week of May 2017|
|Last date of Online Application Form||End of May 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||End of June 2017|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam||1st week of July 2017|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result||2nd week of July 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||3rd week of July 2017|
|SBI PO Main Exam||4th week of July 2017|
|SBI PO Main Exam Result||2nd week of August 2017|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Interview||End of August 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||End of September 2017|
Details for SBI PO 2017 Recruitment Exam ::
- Name of the Exam: SBI PO 2017
- Full Form of the SBI PO: State Bank of India – Probationary Officer
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank Of India
- Exam Level: All India
- Total Number of Vacancy: 2,000
- Exam Mode: Online
- SBI PO Salary 2017: ₹27,620 to ₹42,020 (Gross)
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria ::
Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
Note: Those candidates who are in final year or semester may also apply.
Age Limit: Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved category candidates.
Attempts for SBI PO Exam ::
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|SC/SC (PwD) – ST/ST (PwD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO 2017 Application Form ::
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Exam-2017. SBI PO Recruitment application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Application Fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay ₹600 and ST/SC/PwD candidates need to pay ₹100. Candidates can pay application fee through online mode only such as Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure ::
1: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
2: Main Examination (Objective Type – 200 Marks) (Descriptive Type – 50 Marks)
3: Group Discussion & Interview (50 Marks)
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus ::
- Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Exam would be Objective type for 100 marks & will be conducted online. Exam will have 3 sections such as:
(1) English Language,
(2) Quantitative Aptitude and
(3) Reasoning Ability.
Duration of exam would be 1 hour.
- Main Exam: The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive type for 250 marks & will be conducted online. Exam will have 4 sections such as:
(1) Reasoning & Computer Aptitude,
(2) Data Analysis and Interpretation,
(3) General Economics & Banking Awareness
(4) English Language.
Duration of exam would be 3 hour.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (only for objective type questions).
- Those candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for the GD & Interview Round.
Other Important Links ::
- SBI PO Online Application Form 2017
- Check SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Check SBI PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
- Download SBI PO 2017 Pre Exam Admit Card
- Check SBI PO 2017 Exam Cut Off
- Check SBI PO 2017 Pre Exam Result