SBI PO Admit Card 2017: SBI will release the PO admit card / call letter on its official website. Candidates must note that without valid admit card / call letter candidates cannot be entered in examination centre so it is important for candidates to carry valid admit card on the day of examination. SBI PO admit card / call letter download link provided below, candidates can download their admit card.
Important Dates for SBI PO Admit Card 2017 ::
|Release of Preliminary Exam Admit Card||End of June 2017|
|Release of Main Exam Admit Card||3rd week of July 2017|
|Release of GD/Interview Admit Card||End of August 2017|
Steps to get Admit Card 2017 ::
1. Click on the provided link.
2. Enter the required details such as registration number, password and date of birth.
3. Click on Submit button.
4. Admit card will be displayed.
5. Download the E-Admit card and get it printout.
Vital Information about SBI PO Admit Card 2017 ::
- SBI will not send admit cards by the post, admit cards will be available online only.
- Admit card of SBI PO will carry essential details such as candidate name, registration number, roll number, photograph, address of the exam venue and time & date of the exam.
- If candidates unable to download their admit card, contact SBI help desk immediately (Tel: 022-22820427).
- Mobile phones and all other communication devices are prohibited within the premises of examination centre.
ID Proof Required on the Day of Exam: Candidates must bring one photo identity proof on the day of examination such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID Card and etc.
Other Important Links ::