SBI Clerk 2017:: SBI is one of the oldest and most trusted banks of India and career in SBI is most candidate’s desire, getting job in SBI is most exciting and secure job in banking sector. State Bank of India will release the notification for the recruitment of clerk post. Candidates can apply for the SBI clerk 2017 exam only thru online mode. Read the complete article to know more details about SBI clerk recruitment exam 2017.
|SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017|
|Check SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|Check SBI Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017|
|Download SBI Clerk 2017 Pre Exam Admit Card|
|Check SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Cut Off|
|Check SBI Clerk 2017 Pre Exam Result|
SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment Exam Details ::
- Name of the Exam: SBI Clerk 2017
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online
- SBI Clerk Salary 2017: Rs. 20,950 (Gross)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 11,000
Important Dates for SBI 2017 Exam ::
|Release of Online Application form||1st week of April 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||End of April 2017|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||3rd week of May 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||End of May 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result||3rd week of June 2017|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||End of June 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||1st week of July 2017|
|Main Exam Result||End of July 2017|
|Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||2nd week of August 2017|
|Interview||End of August 2017|
|Final Result||End of September 2017|
Educational Qualification :: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
Note: Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply.
Age Limit :: Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories candidates.
Age Relaxation ::
|SC / ST||33 years|
|PwD (Gen)||38 years|
|PwD (SC /ST)||43 years|
|PwD (OBC)||41 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1-Jan-1980 to 31-Dec-1989||33 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands & who are not remarried.||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
Note: Candidates who seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificates at the time of interview.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus ::
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary examination which will be conducted online consists of objective paper for 100 marks & 3 sections would be there such as (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour.
- Main Examination: Main examination which will be conducted online. The exam duration is 2 hour 40 minutes. Main examination will consist of 190 objective-type questions for 200 marks. The questions will be divided into various sections such as General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The main exam question paper will be set in English & Hindi language.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer (negative marking applicable for both the exams – prelims & mains)
Other Important Links ::