Northern Railway Recruitment for GROUP C & D POST – 2017
Northern Railway Recruitment – GROUP C & D POST – 2017: ONLINE Registration and submission of Applications are invited from ELIGIBLE Indian citizens for recruitment of following Group C & D Category against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2016-17 in Northern Railway. Specific category and place of posting will be decided by the Northern Railway administration at the time of offering appointment to the selected candidate. The posts are open to all candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM/PWD Categories who apply against this notification will be extended relaxation in age limit as admissible in a general open market recruitment. However, in case of being selected with any relaxation on account of being a candidate from the above categories, he/she will be taken against reserved roster point.
Applicant can apply for both categories i.e. Group-C & D subject to full filling eligibility condition given below. Separate Application for Group-C & D Post is to be sent to RRC/NR office along with enclosures and prescribed fee. Separate Examination will be conducted for Group-C & D.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Group ‘C’||02||₹ 5200-20200|
Age Limit: 18 to 34 yrs
|Group ‘D’||12||₹ 5200-20200|
Age Limit: 18 to 37 yrs
The persons appointed against Scouts & Guides quota of the category of Clerks will be required to possess proficiency in typing with in a period of two years from the date of appointment, and their appointment will be provisional subject to the prescribed typing qualification with in the stipulated period . In case of non acquisition of typing skill with in the prescribed period, no additional time will be given and services of such candidate(s) will be summarily terminated.
- Applicant may apply for both the Categories i.e. Group C & D but separate application with prescribed examination fee is to be submitted for each category subject to his/her eligibility. Separate selection will be conducted for both the categories and written examination may be held on same day but in separate time schedule for category Group “C” and “D”. Applicant has to fill-up the separate ONLINE Application Form and Printout of the same is to be sent to RRC/NR separately along with all enclosures and prescribed fee.
- Candidates shall ensure that he/she fulfil all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of Application.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to produce original certificates/documents at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates admission at all stage of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidate shall attend the Written Examination/Document Verification/ skill assessment Test/ Medical Examination at the date; time and venue specified by Railway administration. Any request for change of date, time and venue will not be entertained.
- Attested copy of the certificates in support of Age, Community, Educational/Technical Qualifications, Scouts & Guides Qualifications and Prizes won etc.
- Necessary proof for claiming fee refund etc., should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
- Minority Community and Economically Backward Classes, shall enclose documentary proof in support of their claim.
- Travel Expenses: SC/ST candidate alone will be issued with 2nd Class Free Pass for their journey from their nearest Railway Station to the venue of Written Examination. Others will have to make their own arrangements. No reimbursement of travel expenses will be made on any account.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply Online Mode for Northern Railway Recruitment – GROUP C & D POST – 2017 through the Official Website of RRC, Northern Railway.
Submission of Application for Northern Railway Recruitment – GROUP C & D POST – 2017: Candidate has to fill up the online application as per Para 10 as available on the given link on RRC website separately for Group C & D Category. The printout of the duly Online filled applications along with Annexures after writing the required paragraph, putting Thumb impression and signature with photograph pasted on it must be sent by post to The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, PIN – 110024 or should be dropped in the APPLICATION DROP BOX provided in the Railway Recruitment Cell Lajpat Nagar-I, New Delhi-24 within closing date (i.e. 17.00 hours of 27.12.2016).
Last Date of Submission for Northern Railway Recruitment – GROUP C & D POST – 2017: 27.12.2016