IBPS PO 2017: IBPS will release the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in the public sector banks. The exam will take place in two phases that is Preliminary and Main Examination. The application form of IBPS PO 2017 will be released online. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as PO in public sector banks need to fill the application form via online mode only.
|Download IBPS PO 2017 Official Notification|
|IBPS PO 2017 Application Form|
|Check IBPS PO 2017 Selection Procedure|
|IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus|
|Download IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card|
|Check IBPS PO 2017 Cut Off|
|Check IBPS PO 2017 Result|
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2017 Exam ::
|Release of Online Application Form||July 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||August 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||1st week of October 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||End of October 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result||November 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Main Exam||November 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||November 2017|
|Main Exam Result||December 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Interview||January 2018|
Details for IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment Exam ::
- Name of Exam: IBPS PO 2017
- Full Form of IBPS CWE PO/MT: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection / Common Written Examination (CWE) Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Offered: Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)
- Exam Mode: Online
- IBPS PO Salary 2017: Rs. 37,360 – Rs. 38,700 (in hand salary)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 7,000
List of Participating Banks ::
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra||Canara Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Corporation Bank||Dena Bank|
|Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Vijaya Bank||IDBI Bank||–|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO 2017 ::
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates must lie in the age group of 20 to 30 years. However, the upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved categories candidates.
IBPS PO 2017 Application Form ::
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode only. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying. Application form will be available on IBPS official website or candidates can also apply from here as well.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay application fee thru online mode only, using net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee for General and OBC candidates is ₹600 and application fee for SC, ST and PwD candidates is ₹100.
Selection Procedure for IBPS PO 2017 ::
1: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
2: Main Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
3: Interview (100 Marks)
Note: The preliminary exam is only qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be added for the selection and the marks obtained in main examination & interview will be considered only.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for IBPS PO 2017 ::
- Preliminary Exam: preliminary exam which will be conducted online. Preliminary exam will have objective type questions for 100 marks & 3 sections namely:
(1) English Language,
(2) Quantitative Aptitude and
(3) Reasoning Ability.
The exam duration would be 1 hour. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. If a question left blank, there will be no negative marking for that question. Preliminary exam question paper will be set in both English & Hindi language.
- Main Exam: Main examination which will be conducted online. The exam duration is 2 hour. Main examination will consist of 200 objective type questions for 200 marks. The questions will be divided into five sections such as:
(2) English Language,
(3) Quantitative Aptitude,
(4) General Awareness (Banking) and
(5) Computer Knowledge.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. If a question left blank, there will be no negative marking for that question. Main exam question paper will be set in both English & Hindi language.
- Interview: Those candidates qualify in main exam will be called for the interview round. The total marks allotted for Interview is 100 marks.
Other Important Links ::