Cognizant Technology Solutions Referral Drive – 2017 (Location: Bangalore)
Cognizant Technology Solutions Referral Drive – 2017 (Location: Bangalore): Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp is an American multinational corporation that provides custom information technology, information security, consulting, information technology outsourcing (ITO) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
It made an initial public offering in 1998, after a series of corporate splits and restructures of its parent companies. It was the first software services firm listed on the NASDAQ. During the dot com bust, it grew by accepting the application maintenance work that the bigger players were unwilling to perform. Gradually, it ventured into application development, complex systems integration and consulting work. Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. In 2015, the Fortune magazine named it as the world’s fourth most admired IT services company.
Job Id Advertise No.: FB-CTS-REF0010 (mention this Id while registering for referral.).
|Designation||Senior Process Executive(Voice)|
|Interview Type/Date/Venue||Referral Drive on 4th Jan to 6th Jan, 2017|
(Timings will be notified through Mail after Referring Process is completed by using below link).
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
Eligibility for Cognizant Technology Solutions Referral Drive – 2017 (Location: Bangalore):
- Minimum of regular 10+2+3 years education pattern with supporting documents.
- Willingness to work in night shifts is mandatory.
- BE, B.Tech, MCA, MA, MSC IT, Life Science & MBA (HR & Marketing) candidates are not eligible for Process Executive Data positions.
- Candidates attending the interview are requested to mention the Employee ID of the referrer on the resume.
- Candidates who have been interviewed in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
- All resumes will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the interview process.
Candidate Checklist: Candidates are requested to bring 2-copies of resume, 1-passport size photograph, a valid photo identity card for security validation.