Cognizant Recruitment-2016-17 (Developer/Sr. Developer/Manager): Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp is an American multinational corporation that provides custom information technology, information security, consulting, information technology outsourcing (ITO) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
It made an initial public offering in 1998, after a series of corporate splits and restructures of its parent companies. It was the first software services firm listed on the NASDAQ. During the dot com bust, it grew by accepting the application maintenance work that the bigger players were unwilling to perform. Gradually, it ventured into application development, complex systems integration and consulting work. Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. In 2015, the Fortune magazine named it as the world’s fourth most admired IT services company.
Job Id Advertise No.: FB-CTS-REF0002 (mention this id while registering for referral.)
|Developer/Sr. Developer/Manager||3 – 10 Years||Chennai/Pune/Bangalore|
Technical Skill Set Required:
- Natural ADABAS mandatory , JCL, COBOL, CA, Strong Technical & Analytical Skills with hands on experience on Natural/ADABAS technology (mandatory).
- Expertise in end to end development using SDLC Process along with good Experience in Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, defect fixing (mandatory).
- Experience in ADABAS database processing and access methods, experience in both online and batch mode of programming will be preferred.
- Good Exposure in Maintenance/Enhancement of the Legacy mainframe applications.
- Self-organising and pro-active Team Member.
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills.
Important Dates for Cognizant Recruitment-2016-17 (Developer/Sr. Developer/Manager):
Last Date to Apply for this Referral: 12th Dec 2016.