Central Railway Sports Quota Vacancy Recruitment – 2016-17: Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the eligible sports persons who are citizens of India, for filling up 21 posts of the Sports Quota (as in item 2) for the year 2016-17 over Central Railway. The posts are open to all regardless of Community. There is no reservation for SC/ST/OBC. Further, only the candidates qualified in the Selection Trials shall be called for Interview.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Erstwhile (Level 5/4)||05||₹ 5200-20200/-|
Grade Pay: ₹2800/-
|Erstwhile (Level 3/2)||16||₹ 5200-20200/-|
Grade Pay: ₹2000/-
Selection Process: For Open Advertisement Recruitment: All eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial, only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial committee, will not be assessed further by the recruitment committee
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:- The candidates should ensure that they full-fill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate
otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the trials etc at short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway
- Candidates will have to pass suitable Medical Examination applicable to the post allotted to them.
- Candidate applying for more than one game/event shall submit separate applications with separate fees.
- Candidate those who are already in service of PSU/Government Organisations and are eligible for the above, should produce “No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer at the time of trial.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely Provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letters to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared.
- Sports persons having sports norms for higher level and apply against the vacancies for the lower level, can be considered. However, he/she will not claim for higher level after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievements prior to joining Railways.
Application Fee: Candidate belonging to General/OBC have to pay ₹500/- & ₹250/- (for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/ Women/Minorities) for Central Railway Sports Quota Vacancy Recruitment – 2016-17 through Online by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking/Bank Challan etc.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website http://www.rrccr.com/
Last Date to Apply Online for Central Railway Sports Quota Vacancy Recruitment – 2016-17: 06.12.2016